All I am going to say is don’t sleep on Walmart’s sleepwear and nursing gear because the deals are phenomenal right now. The only downfall I’ve seen is everything ships separately and arrives on different days, but I can’t really write that up as a complaint just because I am used to Amazon’s quick shipping and arrival.
- When considering nursing wear, I never expected to find a matching baby swaddle bundle for under $20 like what! Strawberry Robe/Gown/Swaddle Bundle – Nurture by Lamaze Women’s Maternity Nursing Robe Set with Swaddle – ONLY $19.62 for ALL 3 pieces, can you believe it? I ended up ordering all the ones that were in stock in my size because it’s just such a cute idea. Will anyone other than my S/O ever see it? Probably not but baby and myself will be cute hanging around the condo. Colors I chose: Strawberry, Estate Blue, and Red Coral. I am bringing the Estate Blue in my hospital bag because it’s the darkest in color and can easy wash it in case it gets messy.
- Secret Treasures Maternity Seamless Sleep Chemise with Ruffle Bottom – The reviews said this can be chesty but what’s not chesty about breastfeeding? I decided to try it anyway, and chose the Blue Cove color but it also comes in black. The straps come down for nursing ease and I love how feminine the ruffle is at the bottom. For only $15 each – yes please. Also very surprised how soft this is for the price.
- I’m completely in love with this next find. It’s not nursing friendly but seriously so pretty and feminine – Secret Treasures Women’s and Women’s Plus Traditional Sleeveless Knit Sleepwear Gown. Again for $15, this gown is so perfect for just lounging around or sleeping. I chose the Strawberry Cream Tropical color, but it comes in so many other colors and SIZES. These sizes extend to 5X. We love size inclusivity.
- I also picked up two colors in this basic tank dress: Time and Tru Women’s Sleeveless Knit Dress – At $10 each, how could I not? The quality for these is so good too – I got the leopard and dusty rose.
- One thing I have had trouble finding is a pack of nursing tanks that has good reviews for less than $25. I searched Target, Amazon etc. Walmart came in like a champ with this Maternity Under Control Seamless Nursing Cami, 3 Pack. Regularly $32, but on sale for $21.99 right now! I chose the black/white/blush combo but there are other options to choose from, such as: Black, White and Grey or there’s a purpleish heather color combo. They are super soft and the clips seem to be good for adjusting when feeding.
- For less than $10, this Secret Treasures Women’s and Women’s Plus Knit Sleepwear Chemise is perfect for those hot summer nights when you want to still look cute when going to sleep. It reminds me of VS quality and look. It comes in 5 different color patterns so there is something for everyone!
- Probably my favorite find is this Majestic Mommy Designer Cute Nursing Bra Soft Cup – It is super cute pink and white candy striped with button closure for easy access. I’m not 100% sure how practical this will be just yet as baby isn’t here for me to try it out, but I will update bc wow it’s so pretty for the $30 ish price range.
- Last but not least I found a multi-use cover for nursing for less than $10! Secret Treasures Women’s Maternity Nursing Wrap. I like how neutral the grey and white stripe is and how it would match everything. It also comes in black so I might pick that one up as well after experimenting with this one.
With so many fun finds, I had to share in case you are looking for some affordable nursing-friendly options as well!
Did I miss anything essential? Let me know in the comments!
-Ashley, Affordable Style