Hiii I am back with another Amazon Finds series. I think it would be fun to do these every month, what do you think?
A good bit was purchased from amazon in May, mainly because we moved into a new condo so many of these finds are home and home decor related but there’s a good variety of other things too. Let’s dive in!
So first up is THIS DRESS…
- Tov Elegance A-Line Spaghetti Strap Flowy Maxi Rideau Dress – Hot pink and ready to be twirled in, this flowy maxi dress with ruffles on the bottom is the perfect feminine look for those who like a loose silhouette. I’ve never been much of a ruffle gal but I just love the one on this dress. I ordered a medium and wish I would’ve sized down to small. It definitely fits flowy. BRB going to decide which color to order next.
2. The condo we just moved into has huuuge windows so I was on the hunt for blackout curtains. In fact, these are so blackout that I also ordered some sheers to let in some natural light. If you want blackout though, these are it.
I ordered three packs of 52 x 96 panels as they come in a pack of two for $39.99 and they are chef’s kiss. Super sophisticated and add the modern 70’s vibe that I’m going for with the big bold pattern.
It’s like 70’s chic, ya know?
3. Next up is something pretty exciting if you’re a pet owner – Bissell Pet Eraser Turbo Plus Vacuum Cleaner. Originally $229.00 and on sale for $179.99 still. I searched high and low on the interwebs and this was the cheapest I could find it. It of course, came in 2 days thanks to Prime. One of the key features of it that stood out to me is the tangle free brush! I can’t tell you how many hours I’ve spent cutting hair out of vaccums; it’s like my least favorite thing ever. I have high hopes for this and will update my thoughts with an upcoming review.
4. I am shocked these slides only have three stars but I have been LOVING these for house shoes now that the weather is warming up.
I also have light pink which I ordered from a different company, I will try to find the link and update it. For $12.99 they are such a comfy option if you work from home or in need of some house shoes.
5. I was on the hunt for the perfect outdoor set for my little yard.
Criteria: Two rocking chairs with pads and a small table for under $200. I checked out so many places but wow the prices were steep for most of them.
Amazon came in like a super hero with this amazing black set with grey pads. They also had creamish chair pads but I ultimately went with dark grey because hello, they will be outside. Cream might look nice while it’s clean but grey will show less dirt and defects in the long run, so I went with that one. I am so happy with my choice. It looks like the exact link I purchased from is no longer available but the one I linked is the same set from a different seller.
6. Organization, organization, organization has been the theme lately. Introducing this 26 piece clear acrylic pack of five different sized organizing cubes – PERFECT for the bathroom drawers.
I had a huge chaotic mess in my drawer and tamed it with these little guys. SO GOOD. I have one for bobby pins, one for hair clips, one for makeup brushes, one for face makeup and one for eye makeup. Life changing tbh. These could also be useful in office drawers to organize paper clips, highlighters, erasers, pencils, pens etc.
What have you bought lately from amazon? Do we like these posts?
Let me know in the comments