Another year, another AMAZON PRIME DAY! This might be the first year that I’ve actually purchased things on prime day which I am excited about, so what did I find?
I have been stalking REDUCE tumblers since I saw Dede Raad on dressupbuttercup talk about them. She had one in the hospital with her, has been using it postpartum and keeps raving about how amazing they are so naturally, I had to try one. I wasn’t about to pay $50 for a cup, even if it claimed to keep your drink cold for 40 hours. HOWEVER, the lowest price the 50 oz. tumbler has been in 30 days is right NOW – $33.99. They also just stocked new colors so now is the time to grab one if you want one.
A little back story : First, I ordered the 32 oz. one 2 weeks ago from Walmart and received an email that my order had been cancelled (after it shipped) – what the heck? And even more interesting – the seller said in the cancellation notice that me, the buyer, requested to cancel it. LOL and no I didn’t. I had been stalking the shipment and delivery because I’ve needed a decent size water cup for SO long. I really had my heart set on the lilac/light purple one and it was sold out everyyywhere. After Walmart cancelled my order, I finally found it on Bed Bath & Beyond (currently out of stock). Well, I finally got it in and LET ME TELL YOU – The hype is real. I love this thing.
The top is a little funky sometimes when taking it off bc it suctions so well to the cup. The ice forreal stays all day and night though, it’s kinda amazing.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made with 18/8 stainless steel
- Can be used for hot or cold beverages
- ALL Reduce products come with a lifetime guarantee
I have been LOVING men’s oxford shirts lately and needed a white one. My obsession started back when I found a J.Crew chambray shirt while thrifting – talk about a find! I loved the oversized look of it and started looking for more. I stumbled upon Old Navy and picked up a white one and light blue one. I tend to style it many different ways but they can be worn as bathing suit coverups, with biker shorts, or even as a jacket type situation in the summer with a cute dress! I needed a new white one so decided to order a size large in this Slim fit one on Amazon for a prime day special of $18.10, originally $25. They also have light purple AND pink so I kinda want those too.
HURRY though because these are selling fast.
3. We just bought a Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappucino Maker and it has been beyond fun to make barista style drinks at home! We’ve tried espresso, cappuccino and lattes so far. It has a built in frother which is pretty cool and makes the coffee shop foamy drinks a reality. Our favorite combo so far is Starbucks espresso grinds with froth from regular milk then add cinnamon sugar and regular sugar to it – you’ve got to try it. So good! And no flavor creamer even needed. It also happens to be part of PRIME day! Originally $199, on sale for $179.99!
Because of the above Mr. Coffee purchase, we’ve been on the lookout for the perfecttt glass mugs to show off our beautiful coffee creations. Well, I found them finally. Two pack of these double-walled glass mugs for $11. Can you believe it? Such a steal!
5. Lastly, not a very exciting purchase but suuuper practical and cheap so I thought why not! 4 pack of iPhone lightening cables – One 3ft, Two 6ft and one 10 ft charging cable for only $6.59! Originally $10.99 so that’s a 40% discount. I chose pink but there are many different color options in different listings. I mainly ordered because going to need a long charging cord for my hospital bag.
This year’s Prime Day purchases are super random but I hope you found something to check out!
Let me know in the comments what you picked up during PRIME DAY…